I did quite a bit this week for our production project. I did our production meeting blog post for this week. I also updated the look book for our final pitch for Project One tomorrow. This involved updating our approach to the project, as it is now two short videos instead of one. I also made sure to include what each video would accomplish. There was also the issue of ensuring that the differences between our project and the project that Film Box Features is also doing on the Maker Lab are emphasized.
In our production meeting we discussed ideas for Project Two. After our meeting, I wrote out a short screenplay we could possibly use.