The beginning of the week was a little slow. I had already transcribed the interview, and Alejandro had offered to rewrite the script for Project 1. He set up a filming day for Friday (3/3). I didn’t have a lot of responsibility that day aside from offering suggestions about different shots, and offering some assistance in interviewing someone in the Maker Lab. The weekend was a bit busier. I spent Saturday in the computer lab putting together a rough cut of our project. Incorporating sound bites from our initial interview with Mikayla, footage we had shot the previous day, a music track, and the impromptu interview we got of Atticus (someone who uses the Maker Lab). I tried to make it informative as well as interesting, but I knew it still had work to be done. After receiving feedback, we’re going to try to re-interview Mikayla to get better audio, clearer information, and a more personalized approach to the Maker Lab like we were able to accomplish with Atticus’s interview. We’re also going to film the interview itself so we have a face to go with the voice.