This week I downloaded all of the necessary paperwork that needs to be accomplished for our project, and started working on some of it. I also posted a couple of blog posts discussing our sound design or the video, pictures of the location, and a couple of clips from our shoot. I also got started on a revised script, although I can’t really do much with it until we get the rest of our interviews. Because this week was midterms and next week is Spring Break, we didn’t accomplish very much on this project. The week we get back from Spring Break will be a hectic one as we work out our final version of the Maker Lab video.